Holding the 75th week of weekly webinar on Quranic Lifestyle
In an era where so many of people are working or studying from home and have more flexible timetables, Islamic Centre of England is holding few live interactive discussions with different speakers and topics such as weekly webinar on Quranic Lifestyle.
The weekly webinar on Quranic Lifestyle is held live every Thursday at 6 p.m. on virtual networks such as Zoom, YouTube and Facebook.
The 75th session of this webinar, which was held on Thursday, September 16th, 2021, has dedicated its topic to the following subject:
“Crying: Gift and Mercy “
In this meeting, which was addressed by Dr Jalal Fairooz, he delivered his speech for approximately 40 minutes on the subject of the meeting.
Dr. Jalal Fairooz has PhD in Political Islamic Thought from the International University of Islamic Sciences. He is also:
*Lecturer of Islamic Studies, Humanities & Social Sciences at various universities and institutes
* Teacher of religious studies for more than 20 years at several hawzas including The Islamic College of London
* Author of several books, including “The Quranic Theory of Crisis Management”, “The Engineering Disciplines and Roads to it”, “The Biography of Husseiniyas”, “Foundations of the Stimulus by Modern Theories”, “The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People in the Light of Islam.”
* Certified International Lecturer & Trainer (Int’l Academy for Training & Consultancy, UK)
* He has published many academic papers on Islamic concepts, politics, humanities & social sciences in specialized periodicals
* Presented professional papers on Islamic Thoughts at many International Conferences
* Chairman of Middle East Strategic & Consultative Centre
* Member of the World Majma of Ahlulbeyt (A.S.)
* Member of the Preparatory Commission of UK Shia Moslem Council
* Member of the Executive Bureau of the Arab Social Forum
* Former member of the board of Al-Wefaq political party and member of its consultative council
* General Coordinator of Bahrain Campaign in London
* Senior Member of the International Academy for Training & Consultancy (IATC)
* Recipient of numerous leadership and performance awards from several professional and public organization.
At the second part of the meeting in the Q&A section, the meeting’s moderator, HIWM Seyed Amin Shamaei, asked the questions raised by the participants in the meeting and the speaker answered them.
The session, which lasted 60 minutes, ended at 19:00.
Weekly Webinar on Quranic Lifestyle
📣 Talk by Dr Jalal Fairooz
📌 Topic: “Crying : Gift and Mercy “
🗓️ Thursday 16th September 2021
⏰ Time: 6 p.m.
🌎 Live on