The twelfth round of the Qur’an competition in the fields of recitation and memorization of verses of the Holy Qur’an was held at the Islamic Centre of England.
This round of competitions was held virtually and in person with the presence of 23 students from the Tebyan Quranic School affiliated to the Islamic Centre of England, simultaneously with the holy month of Ramadan 1442, By observing health regulations and social distance at the Islamic Centre of England.
In this prominent Quranic gathering, which was attended by some of the parents of Qur’an learners, the judges of the competition evaluated the participants in the fields of recitation and memorization of verses of the Holy Qur’an.
Ms. Zeinab Al-Badri and Ms. Sara Al-Khazraji were among the judges of this Quranic competition, and the winners and the results of the twelfth annual Qur’an recitation and memorization competition for the students of Tebyan School were announced as follows.
- Basit Ahmadi (memorization)
- Mohammad Nouri (memorization)
- Masih Shakoori (memorization)
- Samaneh Ahmadi (memorization)
- Seyed Mohammad Javad (recitation)
- Rafif Mamluk (memorization)
- Ali Qadifchi (memorization)
- Sharif Mamluk (memorization)
- Safa Qadifchi (recitation)
- Ali Saad Mohammad (recitation)
- Tayyeba Aziz (recitation)
- Zohal Mahmoudi (recitation)
1 of 6