In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful
To be able to attend the events, please:
2- Apply online
Daily In-person Program – Ramadhan 2021
The Islamic Centre of England is proud to host only 30 brothers and sisters of faith every day, starting from the 15th day of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021, coinciding with the birth anniversary of Imam al-Hasan al-Mujtaba (a.s), till the last day of the Month. It is half an hour program for the recitation of the Holy Quran, a short lecture and Congregational prayers. It will be in addition to the various online programs throughout the Month.
This program will be held in full compliance with Covid-19 related health instructions such as wearing a mask and observing social distance. It should be noted that the attendees will be those who reserve their places by visiting the Centre’s website: www.ic-el.uk The doors will be opened an hour prior to the Maghrib Adhan and will be closed right after the Maghrib Adhan.
- you can reserve your place for multiple days of the Month.
- If, for any reason, you are unable to attend, please cancel your reservation online or call us at least five hours before Adhan time so that your place can be given to another brother or sister.
- Please observe all Covid-19 mandatories during your presence in the Centre. As following:
- Face mask must be worn at all-time.
- No handshaking.
- Keep your shoes in plastic bags (It will be available at the reception).
- After removing your shoes, please wear plastic shoe covers at all time. (It would be offered to you upon your arrival)
- Due to the health restrictions, please refrain from bringing children under the age of five. It is also recommended for the sick and elderly over the age of eighty not to attend the Centre.
- Please bring your mat and Turbah with you.
- Due to the covid-19 guidelines the toilets of the Centre cannot be used.