Exclusive live programmes at Maghreb and Sahar time of blissful Ramadan invocations, by the Islamic Centre of England -2023
Commencement of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2023 and programmes at the Islamic Centre of England
Printable Prayer Timetable
Our Routine Programmes
Daily congregational Prayers
- Fajr Prayer (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays)
- Dhuhr & Asr Prayer (Everyday)
- Recitation of one Juz of the Holy Quran , Arabic and English Lectures, Maghrib & Isha Prayer, Iftar, recitation of Dua Iftitah
- Dua Tawassul (Wednesday nights after Isha prayer)
- Dua Kumail (Friday nights after Isha prayer)
- Dua Nudbah (Fridays at 9:15am)
Events Photo Gallery
Islam in Nutshell
Providing in Person & Online Classes on Quran and Islamic Studies for Different Age Groups in the Weekends
Providing Online Courses on Farsi Language, Islamic & Persian Studies and Primary School Subjects such as Math and Sciences for Children and Adults
- Webinar Subjects
- Speaker Groups >
- Group 1
- Group 2
- Group 3
- Group 4
- Group 5
- Group 6
- AllDr Fatemeh Giti PasandDr Munawar Shayesteh KhooDr Najmeh MohammadiDr Tahura NorooziDr Zahra Bayat JozaniDr Zahra MirzaeiHIWM Dr Yahya Jahangiri SuhrawardiHIWM Sheikh Hossein LatifiHIWM Sheikh Javad EsmaeiliHIWM Sheikh Mohammad MonibHIWM Sheikh Nadir JafferMrs. Shohreh SadeghiMs. Samira Masumzadeh
Apply for the certificate for Islamic marriage and divorce and conversion to Islam
Pleased to provide Islamic Marriage ceremony and divorce services.
Pleased to provide solutions for families with disagreements.
مَّثَلُ ٱلَّذِينَ يُنفِقُونَ أَمْوَٰلَهُمْ فِى سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ كَمَثَلِ حَبَّةٍ أَنۢبَتَتْ سَبْعَ سَنَابِلَ فِى كُلِّ سُنۢبُلَةٍۢ مِّاْئَةُ حَبَّةٍۢ ۗ وَٱللَّهُ يُضَٰعِفُ لِمَن يَشَآءُ ۗ وَٱللَّهُ وَٰسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ
Those who spend their goods in the path of Allah are like a grain from which are born seven ears, and a hundred grains the ear. For Allah multiplies the reward to whomever He wills, and the grace of Allah is immense, and He is Omniscient.
Sponsor Our Programmes
By clicking this button, you can pay your donations for ICEL religious occasions such as Muharram and Ramadan.
Khums means “one-fifth or 20%”. In Islamic legal terminology, it means one-fifth of the annual net saving that a person acquires during his financial year. It is an obligatory to pay Khums to the Imam of the Time or to his deputy .
Sadaqa, Kaffara and Zakaat
Whatever you spend with a good heart, give it to parents, relatives, orphans, the helpless, and travellers in need. Whatever good you do, Allah is aware of it